Home » Appetizers/Snacks, Chicken, Deep & Shallow Fried, Entrees, Meats & Poultry, Non Veg, Non Vegetarian » Chicken Kebabs
|July 16, 2008||Posted by usha under Appetizers/Snacks, Chicken, Deep & Shallow Fried, Entrees, Meats & Poultry, Non Veg, Non Vegetarian|
Total Time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- Chop or Grind
- 1 Small Onion
- 8 – 10 Green Chillies
- ½ cup chopped Cilantro
- 10 Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 – 1 ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to Taste
- 2-4 Tbsp Oil
- Finely chop all the ingredients listed under Chop or Grind. I grind it in a mini chopper so that it is coarse.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil.
- I like to marinate the mixture for at least ½ hour. If you do not have enough time to marinate, go head and prepare the patties.
- Wet your hands with some oil and make round small meat balls and press it flat to make patties.
- Heat pan or a skillet with 1 tbsp of oil. When the pan is hot, transfer the patties to the pan and grill/cook them for about 3-4 minutes on each side until they turn brown. Chicken cooks very fast. You may need to do it in 2 or 3 batches.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.