Boiled Egg Curry
Source: This is my Mother-in-law’s recipe.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 5 eggs
- 1 – 1 ½ tbsp oil
- 1 ½ tsp chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ tsp coriander Powder
- 1 ½ tsp garlic
- Boil the eggs, peel and pierce the eggs with a fork or a knife.
- Heat oil a pan, add eggs, ½ the chili powder, salt and fry the eggs on medium heat until eggs turn golden brown.
- Add rest of the ingredients and fry for couple of minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or roties or serve it as an appetizer.
- This recipe is oily and don’t like so much oil, you can adjust the oil and rest of the spices to your liking.