Chicken Pakoda / Chicken Fritters
Total time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb chicken cut into small pieces (boned or boneless)
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder (adjust to your taste)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 Green Onion chopped
- 6 Green Chillies chopped
- 10 – 15 Mint Leaves chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Besan/Bengal Gram Flour
- 1 tsp Rice flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder/ Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- Oil for deep fry
- Mix all the ingredients except oil to make a batter.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces on medium – medium high flame.
- When pakodas turn golder brown, remove from oil, drain on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with any sauce of your choice; chili sauce , hot sauce.
- You can add some spinach to the chicken batter.