Last Updated on
Veggie Fruit a Month (VFAM) is a monthly event started by Priya. It is my pleasure to guest host the event this month. Veggie of the month for March 2013 is Brinjal ~ Eggplant ~ Aubergine. I would request you all to share your favorite brinjal~eggplant~aubergine recipes this month.
Here are the rules for this event:
- Star ingredient or veggie this month is Brinjal ~ Eggplant ~ Aubergine.
- Cook any recipe using brinjal ~ eggplant ~ aubergine as the main vegetable.
- Can use any kind of eggplant; round, long, purple, green or any other shape or color it comes in.
- Recipe can be of any course; appetizer, main course, side dish, dessert or a beverage.
- The dish has to be a vegetarian dish. Eggs are allowed though.
- Prepare a dish that satisfies the above rules and post it on your blog and link it to this event using the linky tool below. If one is a non-blogger, email me your recipe with a picture of the dish. I will include it in the round up.
- Use of the logo in the post is not mandatory but would appreciate it as it helps spread a word about the event.
- The recipe has to be new, meaning it has to be a new post and no archived posts please. All the entries submitted to this event must be posted between Mar 1st – Mar 31st, 2013. Old posts will not be accepted.
- Please mention and link your post to this announcement to spread the word about the event and also to Priya’s event announcement page.
- There is no limit on number of recipes that can be linked to this event.
- If you have any doubts or need clarifications, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment here. I will get back to you. I am currently in India visiting family and will be back on 14th March. Until then, if I do not get back to you promptly, please pardon me.
- Last day to send in your entries is March 31, 11:59pm
- I will put up the round up in the first week of April.
Please Note: Please link posts that are published on your blog during this month, March 1 – March 31, 2013. Archived posts will not be accepted.