Last Updated on
How to make Fried or Sauteed Sweet Corn Kernels
Total Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 Curry Leaves (opt)
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 small size Onion chopped
- 3 Green Chillies chopped (adjust to your taste)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste/Crushed
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 10 oz frozen Sweet Corn Kernels
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Cilantro for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leave, mustard seeds and cumin. When the seeds splutter, add onion and green chillies and saute until onions translucent.
- Add garlic and mix well. Throw in turmeric, salt and mix well, followed by corn kernels and milk. Mix well, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the cover and cook until all the liquid evaporates.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.