Last Updated on
It has been a long time since I cooked Chinese food at home. Today for lunch, I made myself vegetable noodles. Usually when I fix myself some noodles, I just follow the instructions on the package. Boil the noodles and vegetables and then season it with the flavor that comes with the package. But today, I pampered my self a little bit. I boiled the noodles and then fried it in some oil, along with the vegetables.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Top Ramen (any noodles of your choice)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ Small Onion Sliced
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- 4 Green Chilies Chopped
- 1 Carrot Chopped
- 5 Strings Beans Chopped
- ¼ cup Green Peas
- Cilantro Chopped
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Tamari Sauce or Soya Sauce
- Salt to Taste
- Boil water in a pan and add the noodles. Cook for 3-4 minutes until noodles are cooked.
- Drain the noodles and run it under cold water. Add little oil to the noodles and mix, to avoid the noodles from sticking.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions. Cook until onions are translucent. Add ginger paste, green chilies, beans carrots and peas, and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add pepper powder, ½ a packet of flavoring, tamari and salt. Be careful with salt. Seasoning flavor has some salt it in it. Mix well and add noodles.
- Sauté until noodles are fried, for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.