Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Instant Pot vegetable soup is easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Cooling Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 small Carrot sliced
- ⅓ Celery Stalk sliced
- ½ small Beetroot peeled and chopped
- 3" long Bottle Gourd peeled and diced
- 2 big Florets Cauliflower cut into small Florets, about ¾ cup
- 1 big Vine Tomato chopped, about ¾ cup
- 1 cup Stock or Water I used bone stock
- 1 tbsp Moong Dal
- 5 Peppercorns adjust to taste
- ¾ tsp Salt adjust to taste
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
Wash and cut the vegetables.
Wash dal and keep aside.
Take all the ingredients in inner vessel of the instant pot and add about ½ cup of water. The water + stock level should be slightly below the level of vegetables.
Plug the instant pot, cook on manual/pressure cook for 5 minutes, vent sealed.
It will take about 10 minutes for pressure to build up and then pressure cooks for 5 minutes.
Let pressure release manually, this will take about 15 minutes.
Open the lid and let the soup cool.
Using an immersion blender, purée the soup. Or use a blender. I used my Vitamix and soup is very smooth and creamy.
Adjust seasoning and transfer to serving bowl.