Semi Homemade Vegan Tofu Stir Fry
Vegan tofu stir fry is a quick and easy side dish.
- 1-2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 8 oz Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 packet Teriyaki Vegetables, lightly sauced (9 oz packet)
- 2 teaspoon Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper Powder (opt and adjust to taste)
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon Salt (opt and adjust to taste)
Remove tofu from packet and press to drain water. Cut into 1-1 ½” cubes.
Heat oil in a wok or a nonstick frying pan.
Fry tofu until light brown, 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and keep aside until needed.
In the same pan, add the contents of teriyaki vegetables packet, orange juice and mix.
Cover and cook on medium – medium high flame until tender. Do not over cook and I like crunchy vegetable.
Add fried tofu, salt and pepper, and gently stir and cook for 2-4 minutes until flavors blend in.
Serve with steamed rice. I ate it as is for my lunch.
- I followed the recipe as given. Next time I would add some minced garlic and ginger to vegetables mix, to enhance the flavor.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg