Fire Roasted Corn Stir Fry
Fire roasted corn stir fry is a quick snack. Using frozen fire roasted corn kernels makes it semi homemade recipe.
- 1 cup frozen Fire Roasted Corn
- 1 – 1 ½ tsp. Oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped Onions
- 2 Green Chilies or 1 tsp. chopped Green Chilies
- ¼ Salt adjust to taste
- ⅛ tsp. Black Pepper Powder optional. If using, adjust green chilies accordingly to taste
- Lime Juice I used lemon and forgot to measure, about 1 teaspoon approx.
- Cilantro ~ Kothmir chopped for garnish
Microwave corn in a microwave safe bowl for 2½ minutes.
Chop onion, green chilies and keep aside.
In a nonstick pan, heat oil and saute onion and green chilies for few seconds.
Add corn, salt, pepper powder if using and saute for 2-3 minutes until flavors blend in.
Remove from fire, sprinkle lime/lemon juice, garnish with cilantro.
Serve as a snack.
- For seasoning use just green chilies or combination of green chilies, black pepper and chili powder. Some chat masala might be a nice variation as well.
- If you do not have fire roasted frozen corn, roast corn on the cob on direct fire, let cool and then cut the kernels from the cob. Follow the above recipe, skipping the microwave step.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg