Chickpeas Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Chickpeas salad with lemon vinaigrette is a hearty, vegan salad. It is a quick one to fix serve it as a side or a main dish.
- 5 Leaves Lettuce sliced to desired size
- ½ cup red onion sliced and diced
- 6 baby carrots or ¼ cup sliced
- 1 Kirby Cucumber diced
- 1 cup cooked Chickpeas
- 1½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1½ tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Chili Powder
- ⅛ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp chopped or crushed Garlic
- Salt to taste
Wash and cut the vegetable. I had 3 grape tomatoes in the fridge, so went ahead and added those 3 to the salad.
Mix all the ingredients listed under vinaigrette and whisk it.
Drizzle it over the salad just before serving.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg