Almond Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Almond chocolate chip cookie dip is a cream cheese based edible cookie dough dessert dip. It is a 5 minutes recipe and serves both as a snack and dessert.
Hand Beater or a Whisk
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Orange Almond Butter or Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 3 tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 3 - 4 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ - ⅓ cup Mini Semi Chocolate Chips
Take cream cheese, almond butter, butter, light and brown sugars in a bowl and beat for a couple of minutes with a handheld mixies, until smooth and fluffy.
Add vanilla extract, salt and beat for a few seconds to mix.
Fold in chocolate chips until combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you do not have almond butter on hand, use regular butter.
- Cream cheese is a little overwhelming in the dip but we like it this way.
- When using only butter instead of almond butter, add some almond flour or any flour to mellow down the cream cheese flavor.
- Nutrition - Values listed are approximate.
Serving: 0.25cups | Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 563IU | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg