Cucumber Watermelon Cooler
Cucumber watermelon is a kids friendly, refreshing, low calories, hydrating summer cooler
Knife to cut the fruit
- 2 cups Watermelon pieces
- 1 cup Cucumber peeled & diced
- Pinch of Black Pepper or Sugar opt
Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
Strain the juice in a sieve or a strainer.
Pour juice in serving glasses, add some ice cubes and serve.
- Seasoning - Use black pepper or sugar or neither of these. Chaat masala is another seasoning to consider for a tangy and spicy flavor.
- Cucumber - Use half the cucumber listed for a more melon flavor or if you have a picky child at home. Also use more watermelon for a sweeter juice.
- Watermelon Substitute - Cantaloupe is a good substitute for watermelon.
- Adult Friendly Drink - Add some gin or vodka to make a cocktail or some sprite or soda for a mocktail.