Coconut Garlic Powder
Coconut garlic powder is a spicy, flavorful, 5 ingredients, under 10 minutes recipe. It is a spicy podi served with rice and also works with idli and dosa.
- ½ cup Coconut Powder I used desiccated coconut powder
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder adjust to tolerance level
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt adjust to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cumin
- 6 medium Garlic Cloves
Take the dry ingredients in a spice grinder and grind it to powder.
Add the garlic cloves to the powder and run it again until the garlic is crushed. Or add crushed garlic to the powder and mix it well.
Transfer to an airtight container. Serve it with hot rice with a few drops of oil of a dollop of ghee.
Amma (mom) says shelf life of this powder is at least 10 days.
- Adjust garlic and chili powder to taste. I like garlic and use it liberally.
- Nutritional values are approximate values.
Serving: 15g | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 607mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 402IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg