Curried Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs seasoned with curry powder, garam masala and chili powder is a twist to classic deviled eggs recipe.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 pieces
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder plus more for garnish
- ⅛ tsp Garam Masala
- ⅛ tsp Salt adjust to taste
- ⅛ tsp Hot Madras Curry Powder
- 1/16 tsp or dash of Garlic Powder (opt)
- 1/16 tsp or dash of Onion Powder (opt)
- Few drops of Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp chopped Cilantro + more for garnish
Cut each boiled and peeled eggs in half.
Scoop out the yolk from each egg into a bowl.
Throw in all the ingredients into the bowl keeping aside some chili powder and cilantro for garnish.
Mix everything into a smooth paste.
Using a piping bag or a spoon, fill egg whites with yolk mixture.
Sprinkle some chili powder and cilantro on eggs.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and play around with spices of choice. Replace curry powder with garam masala and black pepper.
- Another variation is hot sauce or Sriracha and/or black pepper and herbs of choice.
- I used star tip/nozzle to pipe yolk mixture.