This is an archived post, which I am reposting to send it to EC for her What’s You Favorite – Side Dish. I was thinking of changing the picture for this recipe for a long time and this was perfect time to do so. When I made it this time I add some chopped red bell pepper to make the curry colorful and some green peas.
Total time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ½ – 2 tablespoon Oil
- ½ Fenugreek Powder (opt)
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 Green chillies slit
- 1 ½ teaspoon Coriander Powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder (adjust to taste)
- Salt to taste
- 10 oz Mushrooms peeled and diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper diced
- ¼ Green Peas (opt)
- 1 Medium sized Tomato diced
- In a pan heat oil, add fenugreek powder, onions and saute until translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and chilies and stir cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric, chili powder and salt. Cook for a minute
- Add mushrooms, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are semi-tender.
- Add bell peppers, peas and tomatoes cook until peppers and tomatoes are soft and completely cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice or roties.