Last Updated on
Total time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ½ – 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 Green chillies chopped
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- 14 oz Mushrooms peeled and diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Medium sized Tomato diced
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a pan heat oil, saute onions until translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and chilies and stir cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric, chili powder and salt. Cook for a minute
- Add mushrooms, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add green bell peppers and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice or roties.