For the third day of blogging marathon, recipe less picture post, I made a very quick and easy appetizer. This sauteed shrimp is cooked in less than 10 minutes. The only time consuming part of this preparation is peeling & deveining the shrimp but that can easily be taken care of by buying peeled shrimp. If using frozen shrimp, make sure the shrimp is completely thawed before sauteing.
Since my theme for this marathon is recipe less picture post, I won't be giving the ingredients list nor the preparation of the dish. What I will be doing is posting a step by step pictures of the preparation and I will update the recipe once the marathon is over.
Cooking Time: less than 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 2-3 tsp. Garlic crushed
- 4 Green Chilies cut
- ¾ - 1 tsp. Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 Green Onion chopped
- 1 lb. 30-40 count peeled Shrimp
- Peel shrimp and remove the tail. Wash and keep them aside. Prepare rest of the ingredients
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, green chilies and sauté for 30 seconds
- Add shrimp and stir well.
- Add pepper, salt, green onion and mix well. Keep a sided some green onions for garnish.
- Sauté the shrimp for 5-8 minutes until shrimp is cooked. Shrimp will turn pink and curl up. I did not cover the pan when cooking the shrimp, but one could also cover and cook the shrimp until it is cooked.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot as an appetizer or as a side dish.
Picture looks great usha..love the fact that your pictures are enough to understand..:)
Mouthwatering here, simply irresistible..
Rinku Naveen says
Prawns looks delicious!
pics looks good !
Who can resist those ? shrimp and with less ingredients,lesser time,what more one can ask for ? I simply loved it !