Dish it Out – Tofu~Paneer & Bell Peppers, Annoucement
|July 8, 2012||Posted by MySpicyKitchen under Events & Roundups, Vegetarian|
Dish it Out is a monthly event started by Vardhini of CooksJoy. The idea behind this event is to prepare a dish with given ingredients. I am guest hosting the event for the month of July and I have chosen tofu/paneer & bell peppers as the ingredients. You will have to create a dish using tofu or paneer and bell peppers as the star ingredients. This event usually runs from beginning of the month to end of the month. Since I am announcing the event late, extending the deadline to Aug 10th.
Here are the rules to participate in the event:
- Make a dish using “tofu/paneer and bell pepper”. You dish should have either tofu OR paneer AND bell peppers in it. Bell peppers can be of any color; green, red, orange, yellow. We should be able to taste the ingredients in the final dish.
- Only vegetarian entries. Eggs are allowed in baking.
- Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word. Logo can be downloaded by right clicking on it.
- Linking to this Dish it Out announcement and Vardhini’s announcement page is mandatory.
- Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements.