17 delicious, easy to make cakes for the holiday season.
As most of my regular readers know, every month I do theme based 3 days a week marathons. One of the themes for this month was cakes. Here is a round up of all the cakes I and my fellow blogging marathoners posted this month.
The idea behind ‘Make them Cakes‘ theme is to bake easy, tea time or any quick cakes that can be served all day. Hence no fancy cakes in this round up.
Six of us took up this theme and here are 17 delicious cakes for the holiday season and some of these make great edible gifts as well.
Roundup of 17 Easy Cakes
Priya Suresh baked
1. Butterless Chocolate Apple Cake
2. Glaced Cherry Pound Cake
3. Butterless Whole Wheat Kiwi Upside Down Cake
4. Pistachio Basbousa
5. Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake
6. Pineapple Upside Down Cake
7. Fudgy Almond Chocolate Cake
8. Whole Wheat Choco Chip Cake
9. Light Fruit Cake
10. Whole Wheat Tutti Frutti Cake
11. Eggless Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
Priya Srinivasan baked
12. Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Coconut Cake with Chocolate Ganache
13. Eggless Whole Wheat Mango Almond Spiced Cake with Whipped Cream
14. Eggless Chocolate Sheet Cake with Chocolate Cream Frosting and Caramel Drizzle
15. Fresh Cranberry Christmas Cake
16. Applesauce Whole Wheat Cake
17. Low Calorie Non Alcoholic Fruit Cake
Enjoy the roundup and Wish you all Happy and Prosperous New Year! Will be back in second week of Jan with another edition of blogging marathon.
Thanks, Usha for creating this beautiful roundup. Pinning it right away. Thanks once again for the efforts.
Awesome!! Thanks for the roundup!!
Thanks and you are welcome Swati
Priya Srinivasan says
Wonderful roundup Usha!! Thanks for doing this!! Spectacular bakes ❤️
You are welcome Priya and thanks