I am guest hosting Black & White Wednesday (B&WW) for the week # 38. B&WW is a culinary photo event started by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook. When Susan started the event, it was a Wednesday event and we all use to put our B&W pictures on Wednesday. Couple of months ago, she changed the format and made it a weekly event. This week I am hosting the event and will put up the gallery for week # 38 next Wednesday, June 27th. Aparna will be putting up last week’s gallery on Wednesday the 20th. If you wish to participant in the event, please put up a black & white photo on your blog, anytime from Jun 19th to next
Monday Jun 25th 6 pm EST Tuesday Jun 26th 11:59 pm EST.
To Rules to participate in the event:
- Post one or more black & white culinary photos on your blog from June 19th to
June 25th 6 pm ESTTuesday June 26th 11:59 pm EST on your blog.
- Link your post to this announcement page and also Susan’s B&WW event page.
- Email me a 610 X 450 px wide B&W photo in either orientation to events(AT)myspicykitchen(DOT)net with B&WW #38 as subject line.
- Along with the photo email me your name, name of your blog, link to your B&WW photo post and title of your photograph . If you do have a blog, please let me know in the email.
- And the deadline to send in your photo is
Jun 25th 6pm ESTJun 26th 11:59 pm EST (New York Time).
- Check Susan’s page for additional guidelines for the event.
I shall put up the Gallery on Jun 27th.
This is my corn basket for BWW #38.