Few days ago, I was looking at the blog recipe index and was surprised to see a very short list of non-veg recipes that I have blogged. I cook non-veg almost every day and yet, so few recipes posted here. So I decided to post as many non-veg recipes as I can in the next few weeks. As I was thinking about it, I was wondering wouldn’t it be nice to have all non-veg recipes in one place and ask fellow bloggers to share their recipes as well? Since meats are on my daily menu, I am always looking for new non-veg cooking ideas and recipes.
Non-veg recipes can be split into poultry, red meat, sea food and eggs (some people eat egg but do not eat meats). In the first of non-veg recipe series, chicken is the start ingredient for the next few weeks. I will be sharing my chicken recipes and am welcoming you all to MySpicyKitchen’s Chicken Feast. I am also inviting you to share your chicken recipes with me as I share mine.
Here are the rules for Chicken Feast:
- Post any chicken recipe on your blog starting today till May 31st 11:59 pm EST. There is no limit on the number of new entries you can to this event.
- It can be of any course, appetizer, main course, side dish, soups and even a dessert, if that is what you used to prepare the dessert.
- Please link your post back to this announcement and submit your recipe using the linky tool below.
- You can send up to 5 archived posts, if it is re-posted and linked back to this event announcement OR if you are posting a new recipe and sending it to this event, in the same post, you can mention the archived posts that you are sending to this event and give a link to this announcement in the original posts.
- Although it is Chicken Feast, you can share Turkey, Cornish Game Hens and Quail recipes too.
- Please use the logo to spread the word about the event but not mandatory.
- If you are a non-blogger, then email your recipe along with a picture and I will include it in the round up. Round up will be posted in the first week of June.
If you have any questions, email me at events(dot)myspicykitchen.net
Chicken feast is a new idea... Love it...
Sent in one entry...
Sanika N says
linked my 6 entries 🙂
First time here.......nice to join in this event..
First time here!
Linked my entry
Great event!! will definitely post my fav recipe!
Looking forward to sharing my chicken dish!
That's surely different from the regular events Usha..will surely check out if I have any chicken dishes coming up..hopefully if you have mutton next then I have some to share..:)
Valli, I am planning on doing a mutton event too. Yes, we have lot of events but very few non-veg events. That was another reason I decided to do this.
Even i have posted very less NV dishes too in my space, will send my entries soon Usha,happy hosting..
linked two archived entries, but will be linking up new ones too!!
Divya Prakash says
Nice Event.. Will try to send in some entries.
Divya's Culinary Journey