Few days ago, I was looking at the blog recipe index and was surprised to see a very short list of non-veg recipes that I have blogged. I cook non-veg almost every day and yet, so few recipes posted here. So I decided to post as many non-veg recipes as I can in the next few weeks. As I was thinking about it, I was wondering wouldn’t it be nice to have all non-veg recipes in one place and ask fellow bloggers to share their recipes as well? Since meats are on my daily menu, I am always looking for new non-veg cooking ideas and recipes.
Non-veg recipes can be split into poultry, red meat, sea food and eggs (some people eat egg but do not eat meats). In the first of non-veg recipe series, chicken is the start ingredient for the next few weeks. I will be sharing my chicken recipes and am welcoming you all to MySpicyKitchen’s Chicken Feast. I am also inviting you to share your chicken recipes with me as I share mine.
Here are the rules for Chicken Feast:
- Post any chicken recipe on your blog starting today till May 31st 11:59 pm EST. There is no limit on the number of new entries you can to this event.
- It can be of any course, appetizer, main course, side dish, soups and even a dessert, if that is what you used to prepare the dessert.
- Please link your post back to this announcement and submit your recipe using the linky tool below.
- You can send up to 5 archived posts, if it is re-posted and linked back to this event announcement OR if you are posting a new recipe and sending it to this event, in the same post, you can mention the archived posts that you are sending to this event and give a link to this announcement in the original posts.
- Although it is Chicken Feast, you can share Turkey, Cornish Game Hens and Quail recipes too.
- Please use the logo to spread the word about the event but not mandatory.
- If you are a non-blogger, then email your recipe along with a picture and I will include it in the round up. Round up will be posted in the first week of June.
If you have any questions, email me at events(dot)myspicykitchen.net