Kids friendly Summer coolers are anything that cools the body to beat the heat; refreshing drinks to frozen treats that are kids approved.
This month I am hosting Srivalli’s Kids Delight with the theme summer coolers. The idea behind the event is to collect recipes that are kids approved. It could be your children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, friend’s children or even recipes that you enjoyed as a kid.
Why this Theme
It is mid April and in some parts of the world it is already summer. In some parts of the world summer is just around the corner. Hence the theme summer coolers for this edition of Kids Delight. With the rising mercury index and kids at home, let's prepare some kids friendly summer coolers!
Recipes for Kids Delight Summer Coolers
Any refreshing chilled drinks such as juices and lassies qualify for this theme. Frozen treats include ice-creams, kulfis and popsicles.
Rules to follow:
- Prepare any kid approved summer cooler and post it on your blog between Apr 15 - May 15.
- Link to this announcement post and Vallis’ Kids Delight page.
- Multiple recipes are accepted.
- Old posts are also accepted as long as it is linked to this post and Valli’s post.
- Not a blogger and want to send a recipe? Then please send the recipe along with a photo of the finished summer cooler to myspicykitchen[dot]net[at]gmail[dot]com
How to participate?
Bloggers, please send the following to myspicykitchen[dot]net[at]gmail[dot]com
- Your Name
- Blog Name
- Recipe Link
- Image of the dish or link to the Image
Looking forward to all the amazing summer coolers!!