This is a very good recipe to use leftover rice.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Cardamoms: 2 (opt)
- Cloves: 1 (opt)
- Bay Leaves & Flower: 1 (opt)
- Sahajeera: 1teaspoon (opt)
- Curry Leaves: 3
- Methi Powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Onion: 1 medium sliced
- Green Chillies: 3-4 slit into 2
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric: ½ teaspoon
- Green Onion: 1 chopped (opt)
- Cooked or Leftover Rice: 2 cups of raw rice, cooked
- Chili Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Eggs: 2 (opt)
- Cilantro chopped
- Cut the vegetable. Mix chili powder and salt to rice.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with some chili powder and salt.
- Make an omelette and cut into small pieces.
- In a pan heat oil, add cardamoms, cloves, sahajeera, bay leaves, curry leaves and methi powder.
- Add onion and fry until translucent.
- Add green chillies and ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute or 2.
- Add coriander powder, green onions, turmeric and cook for ½ a minute.
- Add rice and fry for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add omelet and continue coking for another 5 minutes.
- Add chopped cilantro and serve hot.