Last two, two and half months was incredible journey learning about various Indian cuisines, local produce, spices and herbs used in various Indian states. Last month a posted one recipe per state from 28 states and two union territories. Here is a recap of all the recipes I did for the Indian Food Odyssey. If anyone missed this month long blogging marathon or anyone of the recipes, can find them all here in one place. Enjoy the recap of this month long journey.
1. Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad Haleem
2. Arunachal Pradesh - Vegetable Thukpa, Vegetable Noodle Soup
3. Assam - Tilor Torkari ~ Sesame Fish
4. Bihar - Litti Chokha
5. Chhattisgarh - Chila ~ Rice Flour Crepes
6. Delhi - Chole Bhature
7. Goa - Chicken Xacuti
8. Gujarat - Khaman Dhokla
9. Haryana - Gajar Methi Subzi
10. Himachal Pradesh - Chana Madra
11. Jammu Kashmir - Kashmiri Rogan Josh
12. Jharkhand - Thekua
13. Karnataka - Bisi Bele Bath
14. Kerala - Kerala Fish Curry
15. Madhya Pradesh - Bhutte Ka Kees
16. Maharashtra - Sabudana Vada
17. Manipur - Ngaa Atoiba Thongba ~ Fish Stew
18. Meghalaya - Tungtap (Fish Chutney) & Jadoh
19. Mizoram - Misa Mach Poora
20. Nagaland - Liver Ganagal Leaves Chutney & Fish Chutney
21. Odisha - Aloo Potala Rasa
22. Pondicherry - Kadugu Yerra~Shrimp in Mustard Gravy
23. Punjab - Amritsari Fish
24. Rajasthan - Kale Channe ki Kadhi
25. Sikkim - Green Brinjal and Habanero Peppers Stir Fry & Sel Roti
26. Tamil Nadu - Kanchipiram Idli & Chettinad Chutney
27. Tripura - Kosoi Bwtwi (Green Beans Stew)
28. Uttar Pradesh - Jalebi
29. Uttarakhand - Aloo Ke Gutke
30. West Bengal - Dim Posto ~ Eggs with Poppy Seeds
Wow.. Lovely dishes and awesome pics!
Wonderful job!!! What a respect and love u hv on food hatsoff
Lovely presentation nd greatexplantion nd pics..will try all ur veggie receipes one by
Awesome usha such a visual treat and amazing photography......i shall try some recipes from this list for sure they look so tempting.......
Such a visual feast it is, kudos to ur hardwork Usha...
Well you have done such a wonderful job Usha..not just researching but repeating so many dishes because Mr. U didn't approve, Kudos!
Fantastic n beautiful recap..Your pictures are just breathtaking..
Lot of hard work & dedication- great job & yummy recipes Usha
Awesome collection, Usha. The pictures speak a 100 words here!!