It is time for another event! My first event was Chicken Feast and I am very happy I got 57 entries! Thank you my dear bloggers for making the event a success. I will put up the roundup in the next 4-5 days. After the success of last event, I am here with another non-vegetarian event, Red Meats Feast. Unlike last time, I am hoping to share more recipes this time and hope you all will do the same.
What are red meats? Different cultures define red meats differently. According to wiki, red meats are meats that are red in color when raw and not white when cooked. It includes meats of adult mammals such as cow, sheep etc. Some people consider milk fed calves & lamb as white meat but I think those are red meats. I will be accepting recipes of goat, sheep, lamb, pork, beef and any other red meats that fall in this category. I do not cook beef at home, but will accept even beef entries as I can always substitute beef with goat meat.
Here are the rules for Red Meats Feast:
- Post any red meats recipe on your blog starting today till July 31st 11:59 pm EST. There is no limit on the number of new entries you can send to this event.
- It can be of any course, appetizer, main course, side dish, soups and even a dessert, if that is what you used to prepare the dessert.
- Please link your post back to this announcement and submit your recipe using the linky tool below.
- You can send up to 5 archived posts, if it is re-posted and linked back to this event announcement.
- Meats that are accepted for this event are mutton, pork and any meat that is red in color. I do not cook beef at home, but I will accept beef recipes to for this event. I can always substitute beef with goat meat.
- Please use the logo to spread the word about the event, although it is not mandatory.
- If you are a non-blogger, email me your recipe along with a photo of the prepared dish and I will include it in the round up. Round up will be posted in the first week of July.
If you have any questions, email me at events(AT)myspicykitchen(DOT)net