Last Updated on
I am back with another event announcement. After chicken and red meats events, it is time for a seafood feast! Seafood is any food that has life, lives in the sea or fresh water and is eaten by human beings. Seafood is primarily fish and shell fish from the sea and in the United States, even fresh water fish & shell fish is also consider as seafood. The food that falls in this category are all kinds of fish, shrimp/prawns, craw fish, crabs, mussels, oysters, scallops, lobsters and squid. These are the seafood I have eaten and could think of. For the next few weeks, lets have a virtual seafood feast and share our favorite seafood recipes here. Let the feast begin!
Here are the rules for Seafood Feast:
- Post any seafood recipe on your blog starting today till Oct 7th 11:59 pm EST. There is no limit on the number of new entries you can send to this event.
- It can be of any course, appetizer, main course, side dish, soups and even a dessert, if that is what you used to prepare the dessert.
- Please link your post back to this announcement and submit your recipe using the linky tool below.
- You can send up to 3 archived posts, if it is re-posted and linked back to this event announcement.
- All types of fish & shell fish are accepted for this event.
- Please use the logo to spread the word about the event, although it is not mandatory.
- If you are a non-blogger, email me your recipe along with a photo of the prepared dish and I will include it in the round up. Round up will be posted in the second week of October.
If you have any questions, email me at events(AT)myspicykitchen(DOT)net